Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «50/72»
  Go to:
Avehicle7887 Jan 23, 2022
Went with a monochrome theme except for the icons, the Papirus icon theme remains one of my fav yet.

Mezron Jan 24, 2022

This is my gaming laptop. Running POP OS 21.10. System76 Gazelle. I have two games installed "Paranautical Activity" and "Basingstoke"

Last edited by Mezron on 24 January 2022 at 3:20 pm UTC
Hamish Feb 2, 2022
Slight change of wallpaper as well as new icons for American McGee's Alice and Clive Barker's Undying:

Xpander Feb 5, 2022
Still on MATE desktop (Tried KDE again a month ago, but it was buggy and not snappy)

Pengling Mar 5, 2022
GPD Win Max running Xubuntu. Nothing super-fancy here. I've got it set up to change the desktop-background every 15 minutes, but here's how it's looking right now;

I found the wallpaper here.
Hamish Mar 14, 2022
A bit late posting this month, but just a new wallpaper for March:

ridge Mar 15, 2022
Nice desktops! Jumping on, I keep it veeeery simple; everything I use is in my application launcher. Bonus Lutris window, just to fill in some empty space
Avehicle7887 Apr 23, 2022
It was time for a fresh coat of paint

Cyril Apr 27, 2022
Quoting: Avehicle7887It was time for a fresh coat of paint

It's great! We need more purple in our desktops.

Last edited by Cyril on 27 April 2022 at 4:25 pm UTC
Hamish Apr 28, 2022
Real late posting this month, but just a new wallpaper for April:
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.