Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «52/71»
  Go to:
Xpander May 28, 2022
Quoting: Liam DaweDoes this count? 😇

Thats more of a Battlestation picture: https://www.gamingonlinux.com/forum/topic/2441/
AngryAnt May 28, 2022
Gaming VM is bog standard & boring, so I also went for sharing a shot from my workstation in stead.

Top panel auto-hides and in this shot cuts off the window header, secondary monitors have auto-hiding panels just with app name & global menu. Window size & position is set by the auto-tiler:

HerrLange May 28, 2022
Here is my current desktop - but I'm usually not switching that often. Only when switching between gnome/kde/xfce/...
Hamish May 30, 2022
Again late in posting this month, but again just some new wallpapers for May:

Hamish Jun 20, 2022
Same again for June:

Hamish Jul 11, 2022
And same same for July:

Pengling Jul 11, 2022
A little bit of Bomberman.

HearnB Jul 12, 2022
Quoting: Liam DaweDoes this count? 😇

Too beautiful your office !!! I wish I had one like that.
sourpuz Jul 15, 2022
You must be the opposite of a distro-/DE-hopper :)

Quoting: HamishAnd same same for July:

Hamish Jul 16, 2022
Quoting: sourpuzYou must be the opposite of a distro-/DE-hopper :)
I was on Fedora for eight years (six as my primary operating system) and have been using Arch for nine years (seven with the same install). Started with GNOME 2 but switched to XFCE as it had better Zaphod Mode support than GNOME Shell. Everything else seems weird and scary to me. I imagine...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.