Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «61/72»
  Go to:
Hamish Mar 29, 2023
Quoting: StoneColdSpiderI see you havnt had any luck getting a new 2nd monitor the same size as your main one.....
Actually it was my main monitor I had to downsize, and my second head is a 4:3 CRT monitor. Hence why I insist on sticking to Zaphod Mode among other things. Can't fit a square peg into a round hole.

I am happy enough with my current if smaller LCD screen now that complacency has set in, so I will only grab another monitor if it is the same 16:10 aspect ratio at present. Which does limit my options while thrifting somewhat...

Last edited by Hamish on 29 March 2023 at 11:12 pm UTC
Avehicle7887 Mar 30, 2023
Slight re-design

Clean

With icon theme
Cyril Mar 30, 2023
Quoting: Avehicle7887Slight re-design

[...]

It's beautiful!
What's the icon theme?
Never mind, I'm blind!

Last edited by Cyril on 30 March 2023 at 6:05 pm UTC
Klaas Mar 30, 2023
Pengling Mar 31, 2023

TACTICAL ESPIONAGE ACTION!
Cyril Mar 31, 2023
Quoting: Klaas
Quoting: CyrilNever mind, I'm blind!
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tela-circle-icon-theme-dracula ?
Yeah I found it! ^^
And this time it's better to use the AUR package...
Manjaro have it it's named tela-icon-theme but it contains all the variants and so it's much bigger, but I don't need all of them...
Klaas Mar 31, 2023
Quoting: CyrilManjaro have it it's named tela-icon-theme but it contains all the variants and so it's much bigger, but I don't need all of them...
Interesting, that has to be Manjaro specific. On Arch there is no prebuilt package.

I want split packages for libreoffice. I have the suspicion that they were a thing a long time ago, but I can't find any proof at first glance.
Cyril Mar 31, 2023
Quoting: Klaas
Quoting: CyrilManjaro have it it's named tela-icon-theme but it contains all the variants and so it's much bigger, but I don't need all of them...
Interesting, that has to be Manjaro specific. On Arch there is no prebuilt package.
Yes it is, I checked the Arch packages to be sure.

Quoting: KlaasI want split packages for libreoffice. I have the suspicion that they were a thing a long time ago, but I can't find any proof at first glance.
Hmm yeah I never saw that.
StoneColdSpider Mar 31, 2023
Quoting: Pengling
TACTICAL ESPIONAGE ACTION!
CRAB BATTLE!!!
Hamish Apr 6, 2023
A bit earlier posting for April:

A little green in the hopes of getting my livestock back on pasture before long.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.