New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «63/72»
  Go to:
ipkpjersi Jun 7, 2023
This is what my desktop looks like:

It's simple enough, but I like it. I'm using Ubuntu LTS 22.04 with Xfce 4.14 and conky, and it's pretty great.
Pengling Jun 8, 2023

Some really awesome Doom Eternal fan-art has popped up in my 15-minute cycle this time.
Xpander Jun 10, 2023

Still rocking the MATE desktop. Not many changes since last time. Love the stability of the DE

Last edited by Xpander on 10 June 2023 at 6:18 am UTC
Avehicle7887 Jun 10, 2023
With Debian 12 released today, I think it's finally time to upgrade my distro

Cyril Jun 10, 2023
Quoting: Avehicle7887With Debian 12 released today, I think it's finally time to upgrade my distro
It's a bit funny to see you're still on Debian 9 but use a 6.3 kernel though!
And damn, that number of packages ahah!
Avehicle7887 Jun 11, 2023
Quoting: Cyril
Quoting: Avehicle7887With Debian 12 released today, I think it's finally time to upgrade my distro
It's a bit funny to see you're still on Debian 9 but use a 6.3 kernel though!
And damn, that number of packages ahah!

Around the time the distro was released, I was trying my hand at compiling from source. It quickly became a habit to compile and create my own packages instead of upgrading to a newer Debian version.

It was a fun (and sometimes also frustrating) learning experience, but it's time for a fresh start.
Hamish Jun 26, 2023
June:

StoneColdSpider Jun 26, 2023
Quoting: HamishJune:

What is the green meant to represent this month?????
awesomeXpossum Jun 27, 2023

...recently switched back to Debian following the OpenSUSE Community announcement about Leap's uncertain future, yet still rocking the Plasma desktop, so not much has changed (visually)

Last edited by awesomeXpossum on 27 June 2023 at 5:11 pm UTC
Pengling Jun 28, 2023

Here's my latest, featuring official artwork from the excellent Tanglewood. This is one of the backgrounds available if you choose to display a border around the game in the native Linux version.

Quoting: awesomeXpossum

...recently switched back to Debian following the OpenSUSE Community announcement about Leap's uncertain future, yet still rocking the Plasma desktop, so not much has changed (visually)
Absolutely love the Studio Ghibli background here - very smart-looking!

Last edited by Pengling on 28 June 2023 at 5:22 am UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.