You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Tagline Media
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Mar 6, 2013
Clarified it a bit further on the text.

The first video or image will be used, all others as normal, shouldn't need more than 2 in a tagline anyway it's meant to be short.
muntdefems Mar 6, 2013
Thanks!

Quoting: liamdaweThe first video or image will be used, all others as normal, shouldn't need more than 2 in a tagline anyway it's meant to be short.
I agree, in general only 1 image/video is needed. But sometimes 2 may be in order, like in my article about the IndieRoyale and indiebundle.org bundles. Now there's only the IR image, and while I don't think anybody from indiebundle is gonna come here and complain, it doesn't feel right to me.

PS: Of course in that particular case I could always create a single image with both logos, but I don't know if I'll be always in the mood for doing some Gimping... :P
Liam Dawe Mar 6, 2013
Well in times like that we need to either:
1 - Have generic images so you don't have to put one in (i mentioned this before to have an image for every category)
2 - Make one yourself, upload it to an image host and use the img bbcode.

Editors and Admins also have
3 - Upload one directly to the website (I have yet to put this option in for general users and submitters).

Edit > I have removed that posts image in the tagline for now anyway to stop people thinking it's just for that.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.