Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
SteamPlay compatibility list
Page: «13/21»
  Go to:
ageres Sep 23, 2018
If set to WinXP, does Batman work with DX9 renderer only, or DX11+DXVK is still possible?
lucifertdark Sep 23, 2018
Quoting: ageresIf set to WinXP, does Batman work with DX9 renderer only, or DX11+DXVK is still possible?
Right now it's set up for WinXP & DX9 for me.. I'll just fire up the setup & try changing it to Win7 DX11 then let you know how that works out for me..

EDIT: I need to get into a fight & see how well it does with multiple characters all moving about on screen but it's looking good so far with Win7 & DX11+DXVK.
legluondunet Sep 23, 2018
Quoting: ageresIf set to WinXP, does Batman work with DX9 renderer only, or DX11+DXVK is still possible?

DX11+DXVK if you activated directx11 option in the Batman windows parameter.
If you want to show DXVK infos in game, right click on Batman game in your library, properties, general tab, launch option and type:
DXVK_HUD=version,devinfo,fps %command%
With Wine you can play directx11 games on Windows XP, yes I know it's unusual.
Comandante Ñoñardo Sep 24, 2018
I wonder if Syndrome works...
legluondunet Sep 24, 2018
Good to know, PC Gaming Wiki now indicates proton info like the location of the Proton Prefix and game config file, for example: https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Age_of_Empires_III
legluondunet Sep 27, 2018
DXVK finally upgraded to 0.72 in Proton :D
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Proton/commit/4485870f7732041cf5ec7ca5d70243ba72593ef2
I hope we could finally launch directx10 games
Ehvis Sep 27, 2018
Quoting: GuestThey also updated wine in Proton as well.

Just a few fixes, not actually a release upgrade.

But could that fix in mouse.c also have something to do with the mouse problem in Overwatch? In that case some of this stuff needs to go upstream!
Sputnik_tr_02 Sep 27, 2018
Quoting: legluondunetDXVK finally upgraded to 0.72 in Proton :D
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Proton/commit/4485870f7732041cf5ec7ca5d70243ba72593ef2
I hope we could finally launch directx10 games
I am looking forward to that as well, S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat requires that to work with DXVK on Proton.
Comandante Ñoñardo Sep 28, 2018
Life is Strange 2, anyone?
Comandante Ñoñardo Sep 28, 2018
Quoting: Guest
Quoting: Comandante ÑoñardoLife is Strange 2, anyone?

It starts but crashes after after about 30 seconds once you are in game.
Denuvo, I guess.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.