Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Crowdfunding page suggestions
Page: «3/9»
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Oct 13, 2018
Quoting: wojtek88Personally I would expect from such a page to present some form of gradation.
It's not ok to treat the same way Larian Studios, who ported Divinity: Original Sin after year and a half and they abandoned Linux while releasing second game and Obisidian who released all of their games with day one support.
First step is to add enough, next step is to adjust features to note release delays and so on. It's a very early W.I.P.
Liam Dawe Nov 26, 2018
Quoting: chui2chNo linux version https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438269196/shiness
Added.

Quoting: CyrilReleased on Linux:
Celestian Tales: Old North
Lifeless Planet
Lingotopia

Linux demo available (in dev):
Tala
Added, apart from Tala since a demo doesn't count.

Will go over the rest soon.
Modanung Nov 26, 2018

Last edited by Modanung on 11 May 2020 at 10:40 pm UTC
Liam Dawe Nov 26, 2018
Quoting: BloodScourgeReleased (Linux build available):
Akaneiro: Demon Hunters
Balrum
Castle Story
Chime Sharp
DeadCore (previously Deadlock)
Distance
Dreamfall Chapters
Hover
Kona
Pier Solar and the Great Architects
Pulse
Shadowrun: Dragonfall (Shadowrun Returns expansion)
Shadowrun: Hong Kong
Shovel Knight
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy
The Journey Down: Chapter Three
The Way
Thimbleweed Park
War for the Overworld

In Dev (Linux build available):
AI War II
Descent: Underground
Drift Stage
Factorio
Nimbatus
Noct
The Universim

Released (no Linux build):
2Dark ("we want to remain independent and as autonomous as possible" -> sign deal with BigBen Interactive -> Denuvo -> no Linux build -> Denuvo cracked -> still no Linux build)
Contagion
Dragon Fin Soup (supposedly WIP...)
INSOMNIA: The Ark (just released, hopefully in a few months)
The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep (just released, hopefully in a few months)
Tower 57 (almost a year since release, still waiting...)

There are also games released with Linux build currently unavailable/unadvertised (The Banner Saga, Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded...).

Bonus :P
Added, apart from Descent: Underground since it's undergoing a new release we are yet to see if they really will keep Linux support. Also Shadowrun: Dragonfall (Shadowrun Returns expansion) doesn't count, we already have Returns listed and Dragonfall itself was not crowdfunded. Also The Journey Down: Chapter Three is included in a bundle of 1-3 since they were all under the same crowdfunder.
Liam Dawe Nov 26, 2018
Quoting: Modanung
Sorry, bit out of the scope of what this is for.
Modanung Nov 26, 2018
Quoting: liamdawe

Individual projects only?
What if I add more goals on Patreon to provide the illusion a ransom model is being used?
Liam Dawe Dec 27, 2018
Quoting: liamdawe

Individual projects only?
What if I add more goals on Patreon to provide the illusion a ransom model is being used?
We're tracking games that were specifically funded against a goal, not an ongoing funding model like Patreon to cover multiple random projects. It's not in the scope of what we're doing here.
riusma Jan 10, 2019
I would propose to add a distinction between "Failed (with refund)" and "Failed (without any refund)" projects... a failed but refunded project is not that bad. :)
Liam Dawe Jan 10, 2019
Quoting: riusmaI would propose to add a distinction between "Failed (with refund)" and "Failed (without any refund)" projects... a failed but refunded project is not that bad. :)
Did you find the secret link to my todo list? ;)
Liam Dawe Jan 10, 2019
I've actually added a link to this page in the Sections dropdown on the navbar :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.