Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Group B (RWD)
Page: 1/4»
  Go to:
Xpander Oct 22, 2018
League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/85340/gol-4fun

Season Completed
[

• Every Event has 6 short stages.

• Service Area after every stage

• Checkpoint after every 2 stages.

• Car tuning after every 2 stages.

• Weather is default on every stage (Midday/Sunny or in case of UK (Midday/Overcast except last stage is in Rain)

• Restarts not Allowed

• Car restrictions for Group B (RWD)

• Every event lasts 1 week (except the first one is almost 1 day shorter)

Happy Crashing!

Sweden
[

Monaco
[

Finland:
[

Germany:
[

Greece:
[

UK:
[

Season Standings
1 Xpander 136
2 Skully 119
3 tuubi 93
4 Pharos 70
5 Redface 42
6 Meneghedson 30
7 Fakeman Pretendname 16
8 Probably Alligator 16
9 Hents 12
10 ittabarelli 10
tuubi Oct 27, 2018
I never thought I'd say this, but I had fun in an RWD car in Sweden. The Manta is such a gentle beast. Heavy but predictable. My run was maybe a bit too careful and I'm sure the usual suspects will leave me far behind, but I'm happy with my driving in any case.
Xpander Oct 27, 2018
Had lots of fun as well. Few mistakes here and there. Stupid mistake on the last stage where i reversed myself into snowbank. But yeah it was enjoyable overall.

S1: Spin on the hairpin + lots of gear shifting mistakes at the beginning of the stage
S2: Clean
S3: Clean
S4: Spin with reverse
S5: Clean
S6: Spin and got stuck into snowbank when reverse was used, around 10 sec stuck there :(
Xpander Nov 3, 2018
Monaco done.
Took some time to get a setup to my liking, enjoyed the snowy bits, so nice to drive on the ice with a RWD.
Had pretty clean run, quite careful at places and few small gear changing mistakes here and there. Last stage was unlucky, i cut the hairpin a bit, im quite sure i didnt even touch the crowd, but somehow i got reset and +15 sec :( . On the first stage i had the bug where my car spawned way back on the startline, that made me loose another 2-3 sec

anyway, Summary:
S1-S5: Clean
S6: Cut inside on hairpin, +15 sec penalty
tuubi Nov 3, 2018
I tried to do my run earlier today, but my broken old GPU made it difficult. I already had to drive the first stage twice, but gave up the second time the GPU threw a hissy fit. I'll give it another go later tonight or tomorrow. The Manta was fun though. I love how it forces me to be extra careful, but it also makes me wish I had a proper wheel and pedals.
Skully Nov 3, 2018
I decided to drive the Lancia this season because I always use the Manta. Finding it very challenging to drive.
tuubi Nov 4, 2018
Finished my run. I got stuck on a snow bank on the fourth stage and after that it was just spin after spin. I got my head back into the game for the last stage and there I spun only once. Yay.
Xpander Nov 10, 2018
Finland Done, Quite enjoyed. Super fast and bumpy, love the RWD in those situations. Had couple of mistakes here and there also, but nothing too major. 3rd stage was the worst.

S1,2: Clean
S3: clipped telefonpost and and a tree
S4-6: Clean

Video also this time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Lc__54m5k
tuubi Nov 10, 2018
I did Finland as well. Odd stages went fine but I made lots of mistakes on the even ones. One of those mistakes ended up in a penalty on the last stage.
Skully Nov 10, 2018
Great video Xpander. I like watching and trying to work out where I can try push a bit harder.
Xpander Nov 15, 2018
Germany done. Terrible. I dont like tarmac in this game. Didnt get the break balance right on the first 2 stages, got it better on the last 4, but i feel i drove too slow anyway.

S1: Several trips into the fields
S2: Trip into the field, spin at the hairpin with reverse needed
S3: Clean
S4: Clean
S5: Spin at the hairpin, with reverse
S6: Clean
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.