You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Page: «3/3
  Go to:
Shmerl Jul 26, 2020
I think it was more about the spell taking some time to cast, I need to pay closer attention to that timer indicator.

Those spider swarms are vicious even when using alchemical fire. Several of my chars got permanent STR reduction. I had to rest in the outpost for a few days and buy several restoration potions to help Amiri who got hit the hardest.
Pangaea Dec 11, 2020
Quoting: ShmerlI think it was more about the spell taking some time to cast, I need to pay closer attention to that timer indicator.

Those spider swarms are vicious even when using alchemical fire. Several of my chars got permanent STR reduction. I had to rest in the outpost for a few days and buy several restoration potions to help Amiri who got hit the hardest.
Sounds familiar allright :D

Did you keep playing it? Also, did you meet some, err, tough rats?

I found it to be an awesome game, but the one thing I didn't like was the ending area. I'm sure those who have rounded the game know what I mean. It's a common criticism.

Not kept tabs on the follow-up game for a while, but I sincerely hope it will be released natively for Linux. Then it's a sure buy.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.