Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
The DEMO of Detroit Become Human doesn't work for me via LUTRIS.
Comandante Ñoñardo May 16, 2020
The DEMO of Beyond: Two Souls works out of the box...
The DEMO of Heavy Rain works too (with poor performance)

But the DEMO of Detroit: Become Human doesn't work for me.. It just close when the game is loading.... any advise?
CatKiller May 25, 2020
I've tested the Steam demo in Proton and it works... fine. Kinda.

It complains at startup because the Linux Nvidia driver version number doesn't follow the same scheme as the Windows Nvidia driver version number, so it thinks the driver is too old.

It starts, does its shader compilation, automatically detects Ultra settings and the controller and everything works.

Unfortunately, performance is terrible. Around 3 fps. It doesn't go up with lowered graphics settings. The fans aren't even on for the graphics card, so it's obviously not actually working hard. Looks like there's some bottleneck somewhere, which is potentially fixable.
Comandante Ñoñardo May 25, 2020
It doesn't work with my GTX 970 but it worked with my RTX 2060 SUPER...
CatKiller May 26, 2020
There seem to be patches floating around for the performance, so hopefully they'll get integrated into Proton before the game is released on Steam.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.