Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Extra Prey key to give away (I think)
denyasis Dec 30, 2020
Ok;

I've never given a key away before. So I got a bundle from fanatical and when I tried to activate a key, Steam threw me an error saying I already owned the game! Cool, I guess.

So, I figured I'd pass the key to you. I don't know if me putting the key in invalidates it and I wouldn't put it past Steam to do something shady like that. So really no guarantees here or anything.

Prey
Platinum on ProtonDB

Respond if you would like it. I'll send it you.
This topic has an answer marked - jump to answer.
s8as8a Dec 31, 2020
Quoting: denyasisOk;

I've never given a key away before. So I got a bundle from fanatical and when I tried to activate a key, Steam threw me an error saying I already owned the game! Cool, I guess.

So, I figured I'd pass the key to you. I don't know if me putting the key in invalidates it and I wouldn't put it past Steam to do something shady like that. So really no guarantees here or anything.

Prey
Platinum on ProtonDB

Respond if you would like it. I'll send it you.
Hello!

Could I please have the key? :D

Last edited by s8as8a on 31 December 2020 at 3:12 am UTC
denyasis Dec 31, 2020
Sent you a PM hopefully it all works!!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.