Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Forum and Free games suggestions
Pangaea Mar 22, 2021
1) Forum: When you edit a post, the 'view' returns on the top of the page, instead of on the post you just edited. Would this be possible to change? Think it's common on other forums I frequent that you get back to the post you just edited, which I then read to try to spot other errors.

2) Free Games: If you tick off options for some filters, click on a title, and then go back afterwards, the filters are cleared. Would it be possible to remember the filters in these cases, so we don't need to re-enable them?

Neither is a huge deal obviously, but since I've been an active beta tester for quite a few games in the past, when I see something small here and there, I like to report it :)
Liam Dawe Mar 22, 2021
Quoting: Pangaea1) Forum: When you edit a post, the 'view' returns on the top of the page, instead of on the post you just edited. Would this be possible to change? Think it's common on other forums I frequent that you get back to the post you just edited, which I then read to try to spot other errors.
Good point, done.

Quoting: Pangaea2) Free Games: If you tick off options for some filters, click on a title, and then go back afterwards, the filters are cleared. Would it be possible to remember the filters in these cases, so we don't need to re-enable them?
Will look into it.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.