Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Out of the Park Baseball 22 released
robvv Mar 26, 2021
Evening all,

Out of the Park Baseball 22 can be found on Steam here for those who like that kind of thing! Not my bag but it's good to see some franchises still supporting Linux :-)

Cheers,
Rob

EDIT: Awful grammar.

Last edited by robvv on 26 March 2021 at 8:23 pm UTC
Rooster Mar 27, 2021
Quoting: robvvEvening all,

Out of the Park Baseball 22 can be found on Steam here for those who like that kind of thing! Not my bag but it's good to see some franchises still supporting Linux :-)

Cheers,
Rob

EDIT: Awful grammar.

Looks good. Unfortunately, I don't know squat about baseball.
damarrin Mar 27, 2021
It's an awesome opportunity to learn!

There's a dude that throws the ball, another one hits it with a stick, then there's some running and everyone gets up and cheers and it's a big old ball.

I don't know anything about baseball either, but I appreciate it for being featured in a number of films I like.
whizse Mar 27, 2021
The only thing that matters in baseball are the ground up pig snouts and horses tails. They're called stadium dogs, and they are all so delicioso!
robvv Mar 28, 2021
Quoting: damarrinThere's a dude that throws the ball, another one hits it with a stick, then there's some running and everyone gets up and cheers and it's a big old ball.

Sounds like rounders ;-)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.