Your next/last game purchase?
Page: «6/9»
  Go to:
Rustybolts Dec 29, 2010
Hi welcome to the forums!
I have Amnesia myself but unfortunately it is unplayable due to all the graphics being upside down, really enjoyed the Penumbra series though.
forces Dec 30, 2010
And I forgot Penumbra Collection, with I got for "super-discounted" price (about one buck!), when Frictional games opened their mobile e-shop.
Liam Dawe Jan 7, 2011
Think I will get amnesia next, still need to finish penumbra though.

A little late but welcome forces!!
Liam Dawe Aug 1, 2011
Well i picked up Beep from Gameolith recently (took them a week+ to fix the ubuntu packages though...but hey they are brand new!), and also the humble indie bundle :)
oak Mar 5, 2012
I bought Bean's Quest and I love it.
I'm looking to buy Elysium or Conquest if they go on sale soon.
Liam Dawe Mar 5, 2012
I have been looking to buy BQ, is it anygood Oak? Ps. Welcome to GOL!
oak Mar 5, 2012
The makers really payed attention to detail, and nailed the game. And it's only $5. They pushed out a x64 build per my request. So I don't have anything bad to say about the makers or their game.
PS: Thanks :D
nadeem Mar 7, 2012
Tropical Stormfront from Desura
storma Mar 7, 2012
Trine 2 is near release so that will be my next purchase. It went into QA on the 26st of Feb.

Though, I'm going to have a closer look at this bean's quest, it might sneak in. ;)
Hamish Mar 7, 2012
Quoting: "storma, post: 3651, member: 120"Trine 2 is near release so that will be my next purchase. It went into QA on the 26st of Feb.

Good to know. :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.