Up for a new pixel-art action-RPG adventure? Mystiqa from developer Julian Creutz is currently crowdfunding with around two days left and it's fully funded, with a demo available to try too.
Sounds like it's going to be quite detailed too. There's a system to hire an NPC to help you out and random loot with special attributes. You get to customize your character too through different races, classes, gender and more. The loot system is apparently quite important, as Mystiqa is less dependent on character levels and more about player skill. Have a look at the trailer:
It did only have a really small goal to make a game at €3,500 which seems is mainly to cover the audio costs, and a Switch dev kit. Feature Highlight:
- Local co-op for up to 4 players total and hireable AI-controlled adventurers
- Procedural generation of the world, secrets, dungeon, towns and items
- Skill-based action-focused combat system featuring a variety of melee and ranged weapons
- A mighty magic system of multiple elements to master
- A hybrid class system so you can mix and match your class however you want
- Multiple ways to beat the game
- New Game + changing the game on not just a numeric level
Since it's already over the goal, it's been added to our dedicated crowdfunding page.