For those of you who stick to GOG.com, you can now grab another quality cartoony point and click adventure game with Zniw Adventure now available. A good excuse to remind you of this absolute little gem.
Inspired by adventure games and edutainment titles from the 90's, Zniw Adventure is a 2D point and click title full of cartoon dinosaurs. It features a comic book-esque art style, frame-by-frame animation, and unlockable goodies like concept art and minigames. The in-game encyclopedia fills as you encounter prehistoric creatures allowing you to read more about them. Enjoy the prehistoric world in an unique cartoony style.
- Oldschool 4:3 cartoon visuals, featuring hand-drawn backgrounds and frame-by-frame animation.
- More than 5 minutes of cartoon cutscenes.
- In-game encyclopaedia, with descriptions of encountered prehistoric creatures, items, locations, and more.
- More than 20 different dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures to meet along the way.
- No gore, blood, bad language, or anything like that. Fun for the entire family!
- Several locations to explore, including forests, jungles, caves, and more.
- Unlockable rewards that include concept artworks and minigames.
- A pleasant, acoustic soundtrack, with over 15 different tracks.