A fresh Steam Deck Client Update is out now pulling in some rather useful sounding bug fixes. They've actually slowed down a little on the updates now, which is actually good to see so hopefully there's something a little bigger cooking in the Valve oven once again.
Here's what's new from the June 28th update:
- Fixed an issue where clicking in-game links when offline would get Steam Deck into a bad state
- Fixed navigation issues in the game EULA dialog
- Fixed crashing issue when deleting a screenshot
- Fixed the controller configurator failing to load when Steam Cloud is disabled
- Fixed configurator failing to load when encountering corrupted controller layout files
- Fixed controller virtual menus being limited to 4 active menus
- Fixed a bug causing the touchscreen to occasionally be stuck in mouse-emulation mode when accessing the configurator in-game
Is there anything specific you're wanting to be added or fixed on the Steam Deck? Let us know in the comments. I'm off to go update mine now…
Also, in case you missed it, from Thursday June 30th Valve will be doubling the number of Steam Decks going out each time as production has ramped up. A designer at Valve also warned against sticking in SSDs that are too big.