Blending together survival, horror, a deck builder and roguelike dungeon exploration - Draft of Darkness has a little bit of everything. Currently in Early Access the developer has now announced it will launch in full on August 23rd.
I played a good bit of the initial Early Access release and quite enjoyed it. Seems it continues to fly under the radar of most with only just over 100 Steam user reviews. It definitely deserves a whole lot more attention!
- Fight infected creatures, government robots, and other survivors in an ammo-focused turn-based card battle system.
- Explore the post-apocalyptic city consumed by darkness. Each map is procedurally generated and unique with every run.
- Recruit a party of survivors to help you on your journey. Each has their own deck of abilities!
- Trade to collect better equipment and cards, which you can use to strengthen your companions.
- Manage the darkness. The more enemies you slay, the darker and more dangerous the map becomes. However, Darkness brings rewards.
- Make important story-based decisions. Your choices are key to progressing the story.
It has Native Linux support but there's currently no Steam Deck rating for it.
Available on Steam.