The Witcher 3 in Wine
Page: «135/178»
  Go to:
beko Dec 11, 2019
Quoting: ShmerlActually the "movie" cut is taken from the series, but composed quite badly, making a very incoherent storyline. You should re-watch it in the original series form, that would make a lot more sense.
Hence the "movie". I can't - or was this ever released with english subtitles somewhere?
Shmerl Dec 11, 2019
Quoting: bekoHence the "movie". I can't - or was this ever released with english subtitles somewhere?

Yes, it was released once with subtitles, but I didn't find SRT files for it except for two episodes. You can however watch it with subtitles in merged into video form here:
https://archive.org/details/TheWitcherTV/

Last edited by Shmerl on 11 December 2019 at 8:34 am UTC
Shmerl Dec 12, 2019
Exploring the mountains across Kaer Trolde (you can actually get to the peak):

On the way up:

The smaller peak:

Another peak on the way up:

The highest peak:

Koopacabras Dec 12, 2019
Quoting: ShmerlExploring the mountains across Kaer Trolde (you can actually get to the peak):

I guess you need a donkey for that horse can't climb that high (at least not a normal horse). I know because once I climbed 5500 mts on a donkey. and I got sick

Last edited by Koopacabras on 12 December 2019 at 6:19 am UTC
Shmerl Dec 12, 2019
Well, Roach had to stay below naturally, while Geralt was climbing on foot. And getting to some peaks can be tricky as well, going directly doesn't work, you need to jump and roll to advance (otherwise you'll slide down) ;)

The only ones I found that high up across Kaer Trolde were some mountain goats and harpies.

Last edited by Shmerl on 12 December 2019 at 6:18 am UTC
Shmerl Dec 12, 2019
And you can find some "snowboarding" fun there, in half pipe style valleys, where sliding works from side to side back and forth.

Last edited by Shmerl on 12 December 2019 at 6:25 am UTC
Koopacabras Dec 12, 2019
harpies really fly high I wonder if they feed on goats what the heck do those monsters eat that up high.
Shmerl Dec 12, 2019
Quoting: The_Aquabatharpies really fly high I wonder if they feed on goats what the heck do those monsters eat that up high.

Indeed they do. As other monsters, they kill wild animals, you can find dead goats around the area where harpies concentrate.
Shmerl Dec 12, 2019
I also try playing the "traditionalist" Witcher style, i.e. without using a crossbow, and it can be annoying with harpies. One tactic that works is to let them approach and then stun with Axii - they fall down after that. The only cases where I use crossbow are really drowners in the water, because nothing else works.

Last edited by Shmerl on 12 December 2019 at 6:34 am UTC
beko Dec 12, 2019
Quoting: ShmerlAnd you can find some "snowboarding" fun there, in half pipe style valleys, where sliding works from side to side back and forth.
…doing it Witcher style? :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.