Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
DiRT Rally GOL League - Group B Season 2
Page: «4/7»
  Go to:
Xpander Nov 12, 2017
yeah... if you can get your hands on G25 or 27, it sure will be better. DFGT gets the job done though, its made from cheap parts, but i haven't had issues so far. Would be nice to have a clutch though, DFGT has only break and acceleration pedals.
Xpander Nov 12, 2017
First post updated. Germany Next. Thisone i will go with 4WD i think and the rest of the gravel ones back to Manta :D
Arnvidr Nov 14, 2017
Feel pretty good about my Germany run. Had a few spins in the earlier stages, and generally some flimsy braking at some of the sharper turns, but made up for it with better runs in the last three.
Skully Nov 15, 2017
Germany went mostly ok. I did the majority of one stage with a missing tyre wich certainly doesn't help lol. Still using controller, as I found the steering wheel too annoying to setup/put away. So until i can set it up at another desk permanently, I wont bother with it.
Xpander Nov 15, 2017
I did Terrible in Germany. I don't get the Tarmac, i always lock the breaks too much :)

anyway i dunno how i managed to win thisone. edit: ok muell beat me anyway, those times all are so close though :)

S1: Crash into trees
S2: Crash into stones
S3: Clean
S4: Spin with reverse needed
S5: Crash into stones, after i saw deer running over the road :)
S6: Clean
S7: Clean
Edmene Nov 15, 2017
Basically a crash at each stage before reaching s4, from that point onward all clean
Nod Nov 16, 2017
Can someone add me to the league please? I have applied on racenet. Looking forward to competing, Thanks.
tuubi Nov 16, 2017
Quoting: NodCan someone add me to the league please? I have applied on racenet. Looking forward to competing, Thanks.
Done. Welcome and have fun!
Nod Nov 16, 2017
Quoting: tuubi
Quoting: NodCan someone add me to the league please? I have applied on racenet. Looking forward to competing, Thanks.
Done. Welcome and have fun!

Thanks! Played a few stages ... very good times for nearly everyone!
tuubi Nov 19, 2017
Germany done. I knew I wouldn't do well against the 4-wheel-drives here, but at least I had fun. :)

I took a stab at a grippy setup and drove the Opel like a proper street car, and at least on the dry stages it seemed to work pretty well. I think I was only a couple of seconds slower than the fastest Lancia on the night stage.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.