You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can support us on Paypal and Liberapay!
  Go to:
WINE Game Screenshot Thread
rcgamer commented on 27 July 2016 at 2:11 pm UTC

If you can't see it try right clicking and choosing open image in a new tab.

manero666 commented on 27 July 2016 at 2:41 pm UTC

i can see it, dead space

this is the direct link i guess

rcgamer commented on 27 July 2016 at 3:00 pm UTC

manero666i can see it, dead space

this is the direct link i guess

That wasn't it. I finally got it by posting to google+ and then right clicking that one and opening in new tab. Has to have the .jpeg or .bmp in it to show up I think.

manero666 commented on 27 July 2016 at 3:17 pm UTC

nice!
that's such a nice game, incredible soundtrack

rcgamer commented on 27 July 2016 at 3:21 pm UTC

manero666nice!
that's such a nice game, incredible soundtrack

Yeah, it's been good. I've had it on Steam for years and never played more than 5 minutes of it....I'm kind of a game hoarder I guess. Bought it on gog and installed on linux and played quite a bit. Creepier than I thought it would be.

crt0mega commented on 12 October 2016 at 9:44 am UTC

djazz commented on 17 October 2016 at 10:29 am UTC

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 running in Wine on a Raspberry Pi. Playing with a Steam controller using this driver.
Wine runs in ExaGear Desktop, an x86 emulator for ARM.

JudasIscariot commented on 4 December 2016 at 2:22 pm UTC

With the recent work that has gone into Wine's DX11 support, D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Season 1 is sort of playable, that is, you can interact with things, perform some basic actions like drag & drop.

Unfortunately, the game plays rather slow and if you look at the second image...things can get pretty freaky looking. Also, due to DX11 support and shader model 4 (I assume it's SM4 due to my terminal output...) support being incomplete you get miscoloration and there are entire objects just not rendered at all in the game.

manero666 commented on 4 December 2016 at 5:53 pm UTC

Very nice

Avehicle7887 commented on 24 December 2016 at 12:24 am UTC

Guild Wars 2 while waiting for a World Boss event. What this game lacks in performance under Linux, it makes it up with very solid stability. It's kinda ironic at the same time as there are plenty of users with performance issues with Windows on the game's official forums, and as I write this the game has been on for over 3 hours without issue.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Official Livestreams
Community Livestreams
  • RPGoodness: "Dragon Age Origins" (via Wine)
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook