You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can support us on Paypal and Liberapay!
  Go to:
WINE Game Screenshot Thread
Xpander commented on 24 December 2016 at 10:22 am UTC

I made a sin and bought windows game to run in wine - it runs amazingly though, damn you bethesda.

damarrin commented on 28 December 2016 at 8:35 am UTC

Yeah, Bethesda are bastards with some amazing games. I tend to play their stuff on the PS4, but have bought some Windows games as well (Skyrim, Dishonored). They all ran well in Wine.

Hamish commented on 2 January 2017 at 10:52 pm UTC

So as of the last six months you can get F.E.A.R. to WINE if you load d3dx9 with Winetricks:

Everything set to maximum settings.

nIQnutn commented on 3 January 2017 at 11:54 am UTC

I played Skyrim with wine and it works perfectly.
Same with Rocket League before the linux port. Never had a crash. With the linux port, it crashes a lot.

rcgamer commented on 28 January 2017 at 8:37 am UTC

An old game I've always liked but never finished.

rcgamer commented on 22 February 2017 at 12:32 am UTC

A couple from Rayman Origins (which took forever to get working).

image image

Duck Hunt-Pr0 commented on 23 February 2017 at 7:36 pm UTC

XpanderI made a sin and bought windows game to run in wine - it runs amazingly though, damn you bethesda.

What works, works. A real sin would be buying and installing Windows just to play the game..

mrdeathjr commented on 25 February 2017 at 1:12 pm UTC

XpanderI made a sin and bought windows game to run in wine - it runs amazingly though, damn you bethesda.

No sin here because zenimax/bethesda dont show until now intentions to provide linux support

And them could be make it easily (doom case) but them dont want until now

Maybe square could provide another action 3rd person game case just cause 3, sleeping dogs or some final fantasy

Spl-it commented on 25 February 2017 at 6:56 pm UTC

Wildstar, because we lack good mmorpg's on linux, albion is just too much of a grindfest for me.
It runs well enough for me, between 30 / 40 fps.

rcgamer commented on 26 February 2017 at 8:39 pm UTC

One of these days I'll actually complete these Batman games. I have all of the Arkham games and haven't finished one of them. Edit- Finally finished the game, I bought it in Feb of 2010 and just now finished it. Great game by the way.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Official Livestreams
Community Livestreams
  • RPGoodness: "Dragon Age Origins" (via Wine)
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook