Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
WINE Game Screenshot Thread
Page: «5/21»
  Go to:
Hamish Nov 16, 2017
And now some classic Age of Empires:

I also dug up my old screenshots for both this and the native gaming screenshot thread and re-uploaded them for use on my prior posts:
https://www.gamingonlinux.com/forum/topic/302

God damn it ImageShack.
Hamish Dec 28, 2017
Did you know that the Holy Roman Empire conquered Jerusalem and won the Third Crusade? No? What do you mean that never happened?

I think I won the last of the Age of Kings campaigns in style. ^_^
Avehicle7887 Jan 2, 2018
Not a huge MMO fan, but Guild Wars 2 will always be that special game. Almost 6 years now since it was released, still kicking very much.

Hamish Jan 11, 2018
Star Wars: Republic Commando

Advisor, Scorch is stuck on the wall again.

Last edited by Hamish on 26 March 2020 at 6:36 am UTC
Avehicle7887 Jan 14, 2018
NecroVisioN

Overall it's a good game, only thing I don't like is the regenerating health, good value for your money nonetheless. Runs great in Wine :-)
manero666 Jan 16, 2018
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

the game runs but unfortunately it disconnects from the servers, this happened anytime I tried to join a game.
I'll check it again once wine 3 staging is out
Xpander Jan 17, 2018
Been playing Battlerite in Wine lately. Works superbly good and plays smooth.

just one random match with a scoreboard, had a blast :)

[
crt0mega Jan 17, 2018
Quoting: Avehicle7887NecroVisioN
Overall it's a good game, only thing I don't like is the regenerating health, good value for your money nonetheless. Runs great in Wine :-)
Still got my retail disc somewhere :D One of the first games I've completed with the help of Wine.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.