If you support us through Liberapay, please see this important post.
You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal!
  Go to:
WINE Game Screenshot Thread
skyrrd commented on 15 April 2018 at 2:22 pm UTC

lod commented on 16 April 2018 at 2:22 pm UTC

DefaultX-od commented on 18 April 2018 at 8:41 am UTC

Hamish commented on 23 May 2018 at 5:54 am UTC

Unreal Gold is currently free from both GOG.com and Steam for the game's 20th anniversary.

skyrrd commented on 23 May 2018 at 9:03 pm UTC

here's one of my absolute favourits

TheRiddick commented on 25 May 2018 at 11:19 pm UTC

Never could get into ELEX, felt very arcade like and clunky. The aspect of needing certain skills and levels to use a higher level shotgun or pistol was extremely off-putting for me.

If someone ever mods the game to be more open ended RPG with realism then I might give it another go. I don't like artificial blockers in my sci-fi games, and rarely in fantasy games.

As for images, well I have a few laying around but until I can find them here is fo4 at 4k (image is downsized) looking at a texture render issue.

debianxfce commented on 28 May 2018 at 7:20 am UTC

Watch Dogs renders correctly with DXVK 0.53 and wine-staging 3.9.

Doktor_Mandrake commented on 28 May 2018 at 4:14 pm UTC

Redout

cynicfm commented on 15 June 2018 at 9:24 am UTC

Hey last week i downloaded systemd-free distro called devuan and yesterday i configured my wine and my graphics card and everything works like a dream now, windows 10 is not match for this system, this distro is 10 times better
no lags, no low fps, no crashes. What more can i say??
Here are pics from the windows games that i always liked and that i managed to install yesterday.
Diablo 3
Although Gothic 2 night of the raven is very dark on the pic, in the game when i change gamma and brighntess it is not indeed, it looks like world of warcraft. iv got patches that supply hd textures. windows 10 performance was much much worse
and this is runescape 3 which is comparable to windows 10 performance, but my laptops heating less and its smoother in general...
Linux rocks!!
i run runescape 3 using high details. my laptop is too weak for ultra ;P. i get great performance actually its smooth like a dream ;D

Doktor_Mandrake commented on 24 June 2018 at 2:46 pm UTC

Thumper - 3.10-x86_64 and DXVK 0.54

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Story Time: „Herald: An Interactive Period Drama“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts