You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
WINE Game Screenshot Thread
Page: «8/21»
  Go to:
Shmerl Aug 15, 2018
Just got The Bard's Tale remastered (part I) as a backer reward for The Bard's Tale IV. The Linux version might come in the future, but for now, here is the result in Wine+dxvk (yes, the Windows version is using DX11).

erlog Sep 2, 2018
With the new Steam Play I was able to run Metal Gear Solid V the Phantom Pain with even better performance than a native box. The new Steam Play is amazing! :D
One click plating, unbelievable, I didn't expect it to run honestly.

https://youtu.be/bApsSSmtgmQ
coryrj19951 Sep 2, 2018
Halo 1, playing multiplayer. I was pleasantly surprised when I seen how active the servers still were :D

wojtek88 Sep 9, 2018
I am pretty sure somebody covered it few days ago.

Anyway - Not this time Dishonored :)
legluondunet Sep 9, 2018
Quoting: ageresHow do you people take screenshots of DXVK/Vulkan? When I try to (using scrot) it captures either a black screen or garbage.

On Gnome 3 use the good old "Print screen" or alt+"print screen"
whizse Sep 10, 2018
wojtek88 Sep 11, 2018
Niko, it's good to see you once again!

Man, I am so impressed with Proton. It took me some time to setup it though, but after applying 3 workarounds game launches and it is playable. I start to seriously consider new rig, as there are so many great games on Linux now.

Also, like in every Proton game I've tried, playing with Steam controller is not a problem :).
skyrrd Sep 18, 2018

wow that game is one remarkable experience...really hooked right now =)

playing with steamplay/proton and installed xact via winetricks. no issues whatsoever, audio is working great...(sometimes getting a bit off sync in cutscenes, but i can live with that)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.