Use Reddit? Join us on our very own subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Linuxstuff/
You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can support us on Paypal and Liberapay!
  Go to:
WINE Game Screenshot Thread
rcgamer commented on 18 February 2018 at 2:17 am UTC

crt0megaimage
About four years after starting The Witcher 1 I finally found the time to complete the fourth chapter. Yay!

Just started playing that one again myself. After years of having the game I need to finally finish it.

rcgamer commented on 20 February 2018 at 1:10 am UTC

How about some Alan Wake!!

rcgamer commented on 20 February 2018 at 2:13 am UTC

This one was interesting, Stories: The Paths of Destinies works in WINE 3.2. It's a directx 10 game. Have to play it on low settings but it is playable. Frankly, don't see why they needed to use DX10 for it.

Shmerl commented on 20 February 2018 at 4:52 am UTC

crt0megaAbout four years after starting The Witcher 1 I finally found the time to complete the fourth chapter. Yay!

Did you side with Scoia'tael, The Order or neither?

Avehicle7887 commented on 20 February 2018 at 5:34 pm UTC

rcgamerThis one was interesting, Stories: The Paths of Destinies works in WINE 3.2. It's a directx 10 game. Have to play it on low settings but it is playable. Frankly, don't see why they needed to use DX10 for it.

These days they have started to use even DX11 for 2D games, see "The Mummy - Demastered", those devs don't care whether their game runs on Wine or not, they go straight into tunnel vision mode, if it works in Windows then it's ok.

It's as if some game devs follow a meta these days, DX11 becomes popular and everyone follows like sheep.

rcgamer commented on 25 February 2018 at 12:41 am UTC

NHL09 works great. Even got the widescreen fix working.

whizse commented on 2 March 2018 at 1:23 pm UTC

The Carmageddon 2 demo. Hardly noteworthy, except that it is running with Vulkan! The 3dfx!/Glide wrapper nGlide have a Vulkan backend since version 2.0.

(Seems quite touchy, either nGlide itself, radv, or Wine? It took three attempts to start the demo!)

asharin commented on 3 March 2018 at 3:06 pm UTC

Elder Scrolls Online, running under Wine-PBA with DXVK on an Nvidia GTX 1050

I'm addicted again, thanks DXVK team lol

WonderingDane commented on 6 March 2018 at 7:05 pm UTC

asharinElder Scrolls Online, running under Wine-PBA with DXVK on an Nvidia GTX 1050

I'm addicted again, thanks DXVK team lol

Awsome ESO runs on Linux again?

Xpander commented on 17 March 2018 at 7:03 pm UTC

60FPS moving screenshot of Battlerite. Had a lot of fun playing it with Kallestofeles

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts