Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Input stuttering and Jittery movement when playing games on Steam Play with Proton on Kubuntu20.04
Page: «3/3
  Go to:
Jeremy Dec 3, 2020
Quoting: GuestThat's probably this:
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Fossilize

Not part of Vulkan itself, but one of Valve's tools to help Vulkan based programs load a bit faster, especially on the first boot. Basically that should go away eventually, once the cache is all built up, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Quoting: GuestIt did look like a hardware problem :).

About the CPU usage… Fossilize seems to be Steam’s tool to compile/store/share Vulkan shaders so it’s normal that it uses a lot of CPU, and you can disable it in Steam’s settings if you want (I keep it disabled because it wastes a lot of bandwidth and disk space… and CPU it seems).

When you run a game it’s quite normal that it uses a lot of CPU too. Going above 100% just means it’s using more than one core.
Oh so the CPU is fine then
If that is the case then i only need to find a way to use my keyboard again without having issues and everything will be fine! As using my father's keyboard solves all the movement issues.
Guppy Dec 4, 2020
China is famous for producing crappy non standard usb devices that only work on Windows.

They also make good keyboards, its a question of margins - ie. You get what you pay for
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.