Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Native Linux 3D game released today!
PaulBearden Apr 28, 2021
Greetings Linux community, today I have released a free game called BIOCODE X for Linux! It runs natively as an elf binary. Check it out here:

BIOCODE X™ - BIOCODE X
www.biocode-x.wikidot.com

Currently I have only tested it using Ubuntu 18.04, I will be testing other distros soon, and will include instructions on installing the SDL runtime libraries.
damarrin Apr 28, 2021
"Inspired" by Minecraft? lol.

Good luck with it.
PaulBearden Apr 29, 2021
Yes, it is inspired by Minecraft. Although on the surface it looks identical, it is not. I have written over 300,000 lines of code, and have added many things such as teleporters, a fully programmable in-game computer, etc. Minecraft is an easy relaxed child's game, while BIOCODE X, is a very intense and difficult reality simulation for survival. I also am working on several major updates at the moment, such as a steam engine train with linked cars and rails, and much more.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.