After a successful crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter back in 2018 and then over a year in Early Access, Monster Sanctuary is now set for a full release.
Viewing articles tagged for Monster Sanctuary
This may not be all of them, it depends on articles being correctly tagged.
The Early Access monster-catching title continues to improve. The newest update to Monster Sanctuary adds not only a new area but quality-of-life changes and a few other new features.
Creature capture and battle game Monster Sanctuary just had another huge update recently, adding in quite an interesting area to explore.
Monster Sanctuary is such a sweet game, another that has its own spin on the creature capture/collection genre with platforming, puzzles and metroidvania-styled exploration.
Monster Sanctuary is rapidly improving with a big update out now. The headline feature of this update is the ability to take your collection online to battle against others.
Currently in Early Access, Monster Sanctuary might not be finished by so far it's turned out a lot of fun. They're giving more people a chance to now try it, with an updated demo.
Livestreams & Videos
Popular this week
- Minigalaxy the simple GOG client for Linux has a big 1.0 release
- Classic FOSS FPS 'Cube 2: Sauerbraten' sees the first release since 2013
- Godot Engine getting plenty of major 2D advancements for the 4.0 release
- Linux gaming overlay MangoHud gets fancy with new graphs in the latest release
- GeForce RTX 3060 Ti arrives December 2, hits RTX 2080 SUPER level performance
System76 announce the AMD powered Pangolin with Ryzen a…
Raspberry Pi OS has a big new release out switching to …
DOSBox Staging has a rather large new release out with …
Humble Choice for December has 14 games including Child…
Total War: WARHAMMER II – The Twisted & The Twilight …
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- system 76 pangolin is an all AMD machine
- Pci Express NVMe M.2 SSD - Is it worth it ?
- Input stuttering and Jittery movement when playing games on Steam…
- Project Wingman in Wine?
- WINE Game Screenshot Thread