Use Reddit? Join us on our very own subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Linuxstuff/
You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can support us on Paypal and Liberapay!
  Go to:
WINE Game Screenshot Thread
Hamish commented on 28 December 2017 at 2:22 am UTC

Did you know that the Holy Roman Empire conquered Jerusalem and won the Third Crusade? No? What do you mean that never happened?

I think I won the last of the Age of Kings campaigns in style.

Avehicle7887 commented on 2 January 2018 at 1:20 am UTC

Not a huge MMO fan, but Guild Wars 2 will always be that special game. Almost 6 years now since it was released, still kicking very much.

Hamish commented on 11 January 2018 at 12:57 am UTC

Star Wars: Republic Commando

Advisor, Scorch is stuck on the wall again.

Avehicle7887 commented on 14 January 2018 at 10:49 pm UTC

NecroVisioN

Overall it's a good game, only thing I don't like is the regenerating health, good value for your money nonetheless. Runs great in Wine :-)

manero666 commented on 16 January 2018 at 9:38 pm UTC

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

the game runs but unfortunately it disconnects from the servers, this happened anytime I tried to join a game.
I'll check it again once wine 3 staging is out

Xpander commented on 17 January 2018 at 9:21 am UTC

Been playing Battlerite in Wine lately. Works superbly good and plays smooth.

just one random match with a scoreboard, had a blast

crt0mega commented on 17 January 2018 at 7:38 pm UTC

Avehicle7887NecroVisioN
Overall it's a good game, only thing I don't like is the regenerating health, good value for your money nonetheless. Runs great in Wine :-)
Still got my retail disc somewhere One of the first games I've completed with the help of Wine.

crt0mega commented on 12 February 2018 at 2:47 pm UTC

About four years after starting The Witcher 1 I finally found the time to complete the fourth chapter. Yay!

rcgamer commented on 16 February 2018 at 6:10 am UTC

Just for kicks I tried MLB 2K12 and it actually worked. Doesn't even have a winehq listing.

rcgamer commented on 16 February 2018 at 8:24 am UTC

Didn't do so well. The game fully works from what I can see. To get all sounds install directx9 with winetricks, for full xbox 360 controllers use dumb xinput emulater from here https://github.com/kozec/dumbxinputemu, set the dlls to native then bulletin in wine, go to wine control panel and disable the xbox 360 js controller and leave the event one.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Puzzle Tiles: „Botanicula“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts