Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
WINE Game Screenshot Thread
Page: «11/21»
  Go to:
Shmerl Mar 7, 2019
Mafia in Wine. You can actually ride trains and trolleys there. Quite interesting as "city simulation" (also reminds me Saboteur a bit in some mechanics). It's seriously cool for 2002.

coryrj19951 Apr 1, 2019
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
Proton 4.2-1

I figured out how to shut off that Uplay overlay right after finishing the game :P
Avehicle7887 Apr 14, 2019
Yes this is real life not just fantasy - Tomb Raider 4: The Last Revelation running on DXVK with the help of dgVoodoo2. Finally the game can be played without the brightness problem :)

LordDaveTheKind Apr 15, 2019
Quoting: LordDaveTheKindGot Ashen working on Wine 4.0-rc7 (Staging) + DXVK 0.96, and it is a wonderful game actually.

Upgraded to Wine 4.4 + DXVK 1.0.2 and bought a new monitor. Ashen stopped working though... I feel sorry for having violated the First Principle of IT (if something works, why touching it?).
legluondunet Apr 28, 2019
Quoting: Avehicle7887Yes this is real life not just fantasy - Tomb Raider 4: The Last Revelation running on DXVK with the help of dgVoodoo2. Finally the game can be played without the brightness problem :)

Poor Lara, without ratio his ass look fat.
coryrj19951 May 1, 2019
Remember Me. I've been playing with a DualShock 4 pretty flawlessly.

devland May 9, 2019
Dark Souls 3 on Linux via Lutris.
Pangaea Jun 2, 2019
Quoting: ShmerlMafia in Wine. You can actually ride trains and trolleys there. Quite interesting as "city simulation" (also reminds me Saboteur a bit in some mechanics). It's seriously cool for 2002.
It's a great game. Played it when it came out (back in the Windows days), and it was by far the best game I had played at that point. Such a good and strong story. Did you play through the whole thing? I must have done about 4 times. Wonderful open world where you can do pretty much anything, including riding the tram as you say. I heard the music was stripped in the recent GOG release, but hopefully it's possible to bring it back, because it really added to the gorgeous atmosphere.

Probably looks a little dated now, but still a very cool game (but getting my fellow mobs to survive a certain parking garage mission was pure and utter hell!). And unlike seemingly the entirely internet at the time, I found the race great. Took some tries to succeed, sure, but it was fun. And before long I was playing it just for fun to see how much I could improve my times :D

Shame the series went in the gutter after that. That period saw some fantastic releases.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.