Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
WINE Game Screenshot Thread
Page: «20/21»
  Go to:
Hamish Jan 25, 2022
Quoting: crt0mega
Quoting: HamishAmerican McGee's Alice
It's sad that there's no ioquake3-based open source port of this game :(
Alice has Ritual's ÜberTools on top of the id Tech 3 engine which may complicate things a bit. Still trying to see if I can track down the Linux port of Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2 to try.
Hamish Jan 26, 2022
Clive Barker's Undying

It was the sheep that did it I swear. You can trust me on this, I am after all a Shepard.
Pengling Feb 28, 2022

I've been playing Yume Nikki for the first time, lately. It's free on Steam, works perfectly with Proton, and has key-to-gamepad mapping already built in.

I got the 1-in-64 Crick in the Neck event really early on, during the second time that I played the game, too, which I didn't expect after having seen footage where players just couldn't get it to trigger no matter how many times they tried.
Avehicle7887 Mar 6, 2022
Been playing Ghost of a Tale lately. Cute little game and looks gorgeous too. Also I have finally taken the time to setup MangoHud on my system (it was about time).

Xpander Mar 6, 2022
Finally got a new GPU. Started to play Horizon: Zero Dawn, which on my 1080Ti ran like ~30 fps at 1440p.
with the RTX 3080 all cranked to max it's nicely mostly above 80, with rare dips to 75.

crt0mega Mar 7, 2022

Last edited by crt0mega on 7 March 2022 at 3:17 pm UTC
crt0mega Mar 15, 2022

Just completed the main story and heading for the "Nightmare Levels" tomorrow ^^
Free_gamer Mar 26, 2022

Not the best performance on my laptop, but still fun to go on a little road trip with the boys. 😄
Xpander Mar 27, 2022
Been playing some Terminator: Resistance
Voicacting and story is kinda bad, but not like bad bad, But somehow this game feels like care has put into it.
No stupid hollywood like cutscenes where time is running out and stuff flying on the screen. It feels more like half life 2 type experience, first person "cutscenes" and kinda basic gameplay with some modern features. Love it actually.

crt0mega Mar 27, 2022
Rise of the Triad 2013:

Last edited by crt0mega on 27 March 2022 at 1:26 pm UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.