WINE Game Screenshot Thread
Page: «18/21»
  Go to:
Avehicle7887 Dec 3, 2020
Quoting: devlandArkham Origins from gog works in lutris with no additional tinkering.

Gave it a shot this morning, only thing required is d3dcompiler_43 override. Definitely much easier to get it working than Asylum.

Solid gameplay for almost 4hrs straight, really enjoying it.
on_en_a_gros Dec 8, 2020
In case any of you is interested in a free windows game, I just discovered a give away of seven enhanced edition on humble bundle (gog key), I don't know how it runs on Linux.
Avehicle7887 Dec 8, 2020
Quoting: on_en_a_grosIn case any of you is interested in a free windows game, I just discovered a give away of seven enhanced edition on humble bundle (gog key), I don't know how it runs on Linux.

Runs very well with latest Wine. The game used to have a few missing pictures during loading and no videos but that's history thanks to the work done on mfplat.

It is worth noting the game is missing 2 updates compared to Steam (GOG is 1.3.1 / Steam 1.3.3). Apparently someone even tried to get the dev's attention about this but nothing has been done yet.

Last edited by Avehicle7887 on 8 December 2020 at 8:28 pm UTC
Xpander Dec 10, 2020
Warhammer, Warhammer and Warhammer .... Addiction

Website (Free to play): https://www.returnofreckoning.com
Lutris installer: https://lutris.net/games/warhammer-online-return-of-reckoning/

Avehicle7887 Apr 4, 2021
Was time I get a new RPG: Operencia - The Stolen Sun

Last edited by Avehicle7887 on 4 April 2021 at 6:52 pm UTC
DoctorJunglist Apr 5, 2021
Zelda Breath of The Wild and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze are being ran in CEMU via Wine.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy played via Proton / SteamPlay.

DoctorJunglist May 18, 2021
Quoting: Guest
Are you referring to the fact that it's displaying in a window? If so, run winecfg (Wine configuration) on the prefix, go to the Graphics tab and check the check-boxes that say "Automatically capture the mouse in full screen windows" and "Emulate a virtual desktop" and specify your screen resolution.

A lot of the times, running a game in a virtual desktop fixes problems related to windowing.

I'm not sure If it'll fix it in this particular game, but it's worth a try.

Last edited by DoctorJunglist on 18 May 2021 at 7:47 pm UTC
Avehicle7887 Aug 7, 2021
Some Lavapipe (Vulkan CPU rendering) testing fun.

No Man's Sky - Runs but very slow and unplayable.

Guild Wars 1 - Works fine and is almost playable however crashes as it's a 32bit game and runs out of virtual address space within a few minutes.

The driver has improved a lot however in no way it's something you can do much gaming on.
crt0mega Sep 24, 2021
Spoiler, click me
Quoting: andy155https://abload.de/img/screenshot_20210924_1zkjo0.png
:D
Die mangelnde Kantenglättung brennt mir in den Augen xD
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.