Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
WINE Game Screenshot Thread
Page: «14/21»
  Go to:
crt0mega Mar 22, 2020
Minerva's Den! Great DLC.
ageres Mar 22, 2020
Resident Evil 3 demo:

It needs those MF fixes to get videos running, the same way RE2 does. It crashes too often in DX12 mode, behaves much more stable in DX11 (but still crashes sometimes.)

Doom Eternal:

To run it, you'll need Proton-5.4-GE-2 and opting Steam for beta testing (yes, that's right). The performance is bad though, 18-30 fps while Doom 2016 runs at 150+. Lowering graphics settings doesn't help at all. It also stops responding after Alt+Tab. I tapped Print Screen instead of F12 accidentally, my screenshooter application took focus, and the game got stuck.

Vulkan has been updated on Manjaro, now I'm getting 30-45 fps in Doom Eternal. Still too low for such a fast-paced game, but at least it's now playable.

Last edited by ageres on 24 March 2020 at 4:21 pm UTC
Avehicle7887 Mar 24, 2020
LLVM10 has reached stable status and released today, couldn't pass up the opportunity to upgrade.

Grim Dawn

The Witcher 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some screenshots from Far Cry 2. This game still looks great 12 years since release, the gameplay is not bad either and captures the African theme nicely. My only complaint is that it doesn't have many animals in the game world.

Last edited by Avehicle7887 on 25 March 2020 at 12:49 am UTC
Avehicle7887 Mar 28, 2020
Greeting from Africa - aka more Far Cry 2 screenshots.

legluondunet Apr 9, 2020
Some games I recently worked on to write a Lutris script installer:

Darksiders Warmestered Edition GOG:

Sphinx and the cursed mummy GOG:

Silent Hill 2 enhanced edition CD:

Duke Nukem 3D "all versions" with duker32 Linux port (cd, GOG, Steam...):

Riven: Sequel to Myst GOG:

and the last one, one of the more difficult Lutris script I wrote, L.A.Noire Steam:

After reading lot of discussions forums about this game, it is possible that this game works better on Linux than on Windows :P

Who said we can not play games on Linux? Big thanks to Codeweaver,Wine,Valve,Vulkan,Dxvk,Lutris teams and all FOSS...

Last edited by legluondunet on 9 April 2020 at 10:22 pm UTC
legluondunet Apr 11, 2020
Lutris scripts of this productive day:

Just Cause 2 Steam:

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition Steam

Last edited by legluondunet on 11 April 2020 at 8:40 pm UTC
Avehicle7887 Apr 18, 2020
Recently added VKD3D support on my system.

Control:
LordDaveTheKind Apr 23, 2020
Quoting: Avehicle7887Control
This will always be an awesome videogame, but unfortunately I'm still waiting for the Steam release.
mrdeathjr Apr 23, 2020
Testing mercenaries 2 world in flames with d9vk

^_^
Avehicle7887 Apr 23, 2020
Quoting: LordDaveTheKind
Quoting: Avehicle7887Control
This will always be an awesome videogame, but unfortunately I'm still waiting for the Steam release.

Awesome game indeed :)

-----------------
Picked up The Evil Within games released on GOG:

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.